Principality Building Society
Situated in the center of Cardiff, the site is a 5-strorey office building located on Greyfriars Place.
Bond Demolition Ltd were successfully appointed as the most economically advantageous tender after successfully completing a comprehensive financial, qualitative and technical tender submission.
The enabling project included the strip out of existing internal finishes, demolition and removal of internal walls and partitions, installation of new windows and louvres, formation of new structural openings to external wall and installation of louvres to plant room doors, construction of new internal blockwork walls.
- Site establishment
- Hand demolition and removal of over 120tonne of 6-9inch blockwork walling
- Installation of 12number louvres and 2number plant room doors
- Demolition of cantilever slabs and ramps
- Forming a structural opening and the installation of load bearing steelwork.
- City center working
- Scaffolding and footpath permits
- Loading of material with shared access
- Out of hours working
- Working in the vicinity of adjacent business premises
- Mitigation of noise and dust levels